The Buckeye football team is about halfway through their spring drills, and cornerback Bradley Roby and Braxton Miller took some time to share how Ohio State has progressed. Roby also discusses how close he came to leaving for the NFL.
- Browns receiver Josh Gordon is taking time away from football to enter an in-patient rehabilitation facility. (fixe… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 26 minutes ago
- Matta on trying on the OSU uni: "I always wanted to play in the big time, and for a few minutes there, it felt like a dream had come true." 1 hour ago
- RT @itz_mizdee: almost the entire country gets to watch Cowboys/49ers, except in STL where Fox is showing the Rams (the team that moved fr… 2 hours ago
- Terrelle Pryor on if Josh Norman will try to get in his head: "Me? I’m 6’5”, 230. I am not worried about a corner talking about me. Period." 2 hours ago
- RT @MarkSchwab: Shots fired from Pittsburgh. I didn't even realize the Browns were on their radar. twitter.com/deangelorb/sta… 2 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com