- Jiminy Crickets. You men and your jewelry and makeup. http://t.co/JhYdzhzE5E 3 hours ago
- Thank God. MT @wkyc BREAKING | Baby in statewide Amber Alert is back home safe, suspect in custody. 4 hours ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Indians prank SS Jose Ramirez by parking his car at the shortstop position on their practice field. (via @Indians) http:/… 4 hours ago
- I know. I know. It's actually been two years since the Oilers picked first. My jokes are nothing if not old school. 5 hours ago
- By my math, this means Edmonton currently has the best chance to win the NHL Draft Lottery. http://t.co/U6USWYapl4 5 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com
A huge thank you to all those who helped make the NCAA’s Tournament appearance in Columbus this past weekend a huge success. That includes Dayton’s pep band, who in this video, gets funky prior to the Flyers game vs. Oklahoma at Nationwide Arena.
Clicking on an image will enlarge it.
So you probably heard about Ohio State’s football players joining the dance team for the halftime performance at the Schottenstein Center. It was one of the few highlights of the Buckeyes 72-48 loss to Wisconsin in men’s basketball.
But oh nos! Controversy.
OSU wasn’t the first Big Ten team to break out their moves.
It may have actually started with Rutgers, but for the life of me, I can find no video evidence.
— Rutgers Athletics (@RUAthletics) February 8, 2015
There is, however, evidence of Iowa’s football players busting loose a little over a week later. Their dance is very…Iowa-ish.
A lot of things went wrong for Ohio State in their 72-48 loss to Wisconsin on Senior Day. The Buckeyes allowed the Badgers to make 50 percent of their shots. Meanwhile, OSU only made 34 percent of theirs. Ohio State lost the battle on the boards, 41-27. Their bench was outscored 14-2.
Worst yet, on their day, the seniors combined for 6/24 shooting.
Here’s the story behind those numbers…
Wisconsin improved to 12-10 against Buckeye squads coached by Thad Matta, which gives them the best win percentage of any Big Ten team against Matta’s OSU teams.
But enough about what went wrong.
Let’s talk about what went right.
After he and some of his teammates participated in the halftime show, Buckeye running back Ezekiel Elliott made it clear that fans approved of their performance.
…And then maybe he received a little too much love.
For those wondering what kind of reception Ohio State’s Amir Williams would receive on Senior Day…
Blue Jackets forward Ryan Johansen spoke about his coach, Todd Richards, immediately after Richards’ 400th NHL game behind the bench.