Buckeye wide receiver Jalin Marshall was at Ohio State’s student-athlete job fair. OSU football players are working to prepare for life after their playing careers are over, which coach Urban Meyer calls their “Plan B.” Find out about Marshall’s “Plan B,” what he likes as a nickname, and how the offseason has been going.
- RT @971thefan: Urban Meyer says wide receiver Johnnie Dixon has sustained a hamstring injury. Meyer does not believe it's a long term issue. 2 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Urban Meyer says backup quarterback Joe Burrow has been cleared to play. Adds that he thinks both he and Dwayne Haskins can… 2 hours ago
- RT @FiveFootPhotog: @LoriSchmidt @N1ckJohnson_ I can make that happen! Pictured: Jack is adoptable through @PetPromise in Columbus #adoptdo… 3 hours ago
- RT @element_sports: Congrats Joshua Perry (@RIP_JEP) on signing with the Indianapolis @Colts #OwnTheGame #Colts https://t.co/bNeAMEKTDl 22 hours ago
- Impressive. If I was surrounded by bright lights and palm trees, I probably would not be able to get to work. twitter.com/unlvfootball/s… 23 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com