Buckeye wide receiver Jalin Marshall was at Ohio State’s student-athlete job fair. OSU football players are working to prepare for life after their playing careers are over, which coach Urban Meyer calls their “Plan B.” Find out about Marshall’s “Plan B,” what he likes as a nickname, and how the offseason has been going.
- RT @BigTenNetwork: Wait a minute, where did you go Coach Dantonio? vine.co/v/5vwKPHvJLrd 14 hours ago
- RT @TomVH: The fact that there was no targeting on that UCLA hit but the Penn State player got ejected is why people have an issue w the ru… 16 hours ago
- RT @slmandel: Notre Dame has allowed 134 points in its first four games, the most it has EVER allowed through the first four games of a sea… 17 hours ago
- Final: Duke 38-Notre Dame 35 18 hours ago
- RT @AaronJFentress: It seriously looks like there are a bunch of #GoDucks mascots on the field in shoulder pads and helmets. https://t.co/l… 19 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com