Buckeye wide receiver Jalin Marshall was at Ohio State’s student-athlete job fair. OSU football players are working to prepare for life after their playing careers are over, which coach Urban Meyer calls their “Plan B.” Find out about Marshall’s “Plan B,” what he likes as a nickname, and how the offseason has been going.
- Joins fellow Michigan men @ZachWerenski and Jack Johnson in Columbus. twitter.com/tmotte_14/stat… 18 hours ago
- Am I allowed to refer to this move as carbo-loading the roster? 22 hours ago
- I'll toast to that. twitter.com/MattyIce971/st… 22 hours ago
- Welcome, 🍞🚹. 22 hours ago
- RT @BDubi17: The NHL is flexing its muscles! Wild Wild West these last few days! Woah 22 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com