Buckeye wide receiver Jalin Marshall was at Ohio State’s student-athlete job fair. OSU football players are working to prepare for life after their playing careers are over, which coach Urban Meyer calls their “Plan B.” Find out about Marshall’s “Plan B,” what he likes as a nickname, and how the offseason has been going.
- The Russian ballet may be contacting Sergei Bobrovsky after that save. 20 minutes ago
- Cam Atkinson loves: 1) Short-handed goals 2) Scoring on the Rangers. Which means he *almost* had to marry that shot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 33 minutes ago
- RT @pauldehnerjr: Details on Vontaze Burfict not being fined by the NFL for his ejection this past Sunday in Tennessee. https://t.co/1IfMwW… 2 hours ago
- RT @AmandaDeCastro: @LoriSchmidt 😔 https://t.co/9mPU3LkmBz 6 hours ago
- The Blue Jackets have activated Zac Dalpe off Injured Reserve and assigned to the Cleveland Monsters. 6 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com