Buckeye tight ends coach Tim Hinton shares some very interesting information about how the technology surrounding the game has changed since he first went into coaching.
- Zimmer on how devastated players seemed after Bridgewater got hurt: "They probably would have reacted that way had it been anybody but me." 8 hours ago
- Vikings coach Mike Zimmer says QB Teddy Bridgewater is receiving an MRI right now. 8 hours ago
- RT @RapSheet: The #Bears have been awarded former #Browns CB K’Wuan Williams off waivers, source said. They get a top slot CB, when healthy. 9 hours ago
- DB Ben Hale of Bowling Green is a central Ohio native, but says his Mom is not a Buckeye fan... Until *after* the first game. 9 hours ago
- RT @ProFootballTalk: Vikings announce a 4:00 p.m. CT press conference for coach Mike Zimmer. 10 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com