From OSU: “Sophomore running back Ezekiel Elliott had surgery on his left wrist this morning at the OSU Medical Center East for a minor injury incurred at practice on Friday. Elliott, from St. Louis, Mo., and Burroughs High School, rejoined the team in time for lunch today. He will continue to attend practice and work on conditioning with a full return to the fields expected around the middle of next week.”
- RT @AEricksonCD: Higuain on #CrewSC situation at #MLSMediaDay: twitter.com/osaliciad/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @RapSheet: After losing Mike Vrabel as defensive coordinator, #Texans will just move assistant head coach Romeo Crennel to DC, source sa… 3 hours ago
- RT @ESPNStatsInfo: This is the first time the Cavaliers have allowed at least 140 points since December 2002, six months before drafting Le… 3 hours ago
- Former Buckeye Mike Vrabel has agreed to terms to become the next head coach of the Tennessee Titans. He'll be intr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Final: Thunder 148-Cavaliers 124 // LeBron James scored just 18 and was -33 on the afternoon. 3 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com
Cotton BowlOhio State vs. USCDecember 29th, 2017The big day is here.