Prior to the Major League Soccer match between the Columbus Crew and FC Dallas on Saturday, June 28, first responders were called to Crew Stadium to address an incident surrounding the inclement weather that delayed tonight’s contest. Due to these extenuating circumstances, the match was postponed. During tonight’s thunderstorm that caused the severe weather delay, an individual was injured during the inclement weather and was transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. No other information surrounding the incident is known at this time. Complete rescheduling information regarding the match will be available in the near future, and tickets for tonight’s contest will be honored.
- RT @FOX19Jeremy: You need to hear all 90 seconds of Joey Votto. To the very last drop. "I'm so tired of losing - it needs to get going NOW… 2 hours ago
- I had a LOT of fun talking to George of @EBSNOnline today. We spoke about Urban Meyer, OSU men's and women's hoops,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- RT @AlisonL: #CBJ announces Nick Foligno is expected to miss 1-2 weeks (lower body) 8 hours ago
- The Blue Jackets have placed defenseman Dean Kukan on IR as he'll miss at least a week with an upper body injury. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Late last night, the United States women beat Finland 5-0 in hockey to advance to the gold medal game at the Olympi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com
Cotton BowlOhio State vs. USCDecember 29th, 2017The big day is here.