Prior to the Major League Soccer match between the Columbus Crew and FC Dallas on Saturday, June 28, first responders were called to Crew Stadium to address an incident surrounding the inclement weather that delayed tonight’s contest. Due to these extenuating circumstances, the match was postponed. During tonight’s thunderstorm that caused the severe weather delay, an individual was injured during the inclement weather and was transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. No other information surrounding the incident is known at this time. Complete rescheduling information regarding the match will be available in the near future, and tickets for tonight’s contest will be honored.
- RT @971thefan: Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella explains what happened in the team's 2-0 loss to Ottawa: soundcloud.com/97-1-the-fan/j… 3 hours ago
- RT @ESPN_BigTen: NCAA committee initiates move to eliminate Michigan's spring break trips es.pn/2k8qbHj 3 hours ago
- Final: Senators 2-Blue Jackets 0 https://t.co/sJSgPyEsrh 5 hours ago
- Uh-oh. @AlisonL is about to take me to school on analytics. Of corsi, I will learn a lot. 6 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Ottawa extends their lead to 2-0 over the Blue Jackets. Ryan Dzingel redirects the puck past Sergei Bobrovsky in the second… 6 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com