Prior to the Major League Soccer match between the Columbus Crew and FC Dallas on Saturday, June 28, first responders were called to Crew Stadium to address an incident surrounding the inclement weather that delayed tonight’s contest. Due to these extenuating circumstances, the match was postponed. During tonight’s thunderstorm that caused the severe weather delay, an individual was injured during the inclement weather and was transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. No other information surrounding the incident is known at this time. Complete rescheduling information regarding the match will be available in the near future, and tickets for tonight’s contest will be honored.
- Curtis Samuel said he was asked to do running backs drills at Pro Day, which was fine by him, because he wanted to show his versatility. 11 minutes ago
- RT @treed1919: NHL suspends Roman Polak two games for hit on #CBJ's Oliver Bjorkstrand | dispatch.com/sports/2017032… 1 hour ago
- An OSU spokesman says all 32 NFL teams were represented here on Pro Day, including 9 coaches and 7 general managers. 1 hour ago
- At OSU: Hue Jackson, Mike Tomlin, Marvin Lewis, Bill Belichick, Todd Bowles, Mike Mularkey, John Harbaugh, Jim Caldwell, Sean Peyton 3 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Was told Pats coach Bill Belichick was here for Ohio State's practice today. Believe he is now speaking to Urban Meyer at Pr… 3 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com