Prior to the Major League Soccer match between the Columbus Crew and FC Dallas on Saturday, June 28, first responders were called to Crew Stadium to address an incident surrounding the inclement weather that delayed tonight’s contest. Due to these extenuating circumstances, the match was postponed. During tonight’s thunderstorm that caused the severe weather delay, an individual was injured during the inclement weather and was transported to The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. No other information surrounding the incident is known at this time. Complete rescheduling information regarding the match will be available in the near future, and tickets for tonight’s contest will be honored.
- Blessed to know @BuckeyeNotes. Watch this video to be introduced to him and be blessed, too. twitter.com/BigTenNetwork/… 1 hour ago
- Go Tigers! twitter.com/ThisWeekSports… 2 hours ago
- The Blue Jackets have assigned Sonny Milano, Gabriel Carlsson, and Joonas Korpisalo to the Cleveland Monsters, whil… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Final: Blue Jackets 2-Rangers 0 11 hours ago
- So that's about as bad a non-call as you're going to see. 11 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com