Here’s some of the ambiance from Nationwide Arena on the night the Blue Jackets won their home finale in overtime, 4-3 over the Coyotes.
- Reds greats Norm Charlton, Randy Meyers and Rob Dibble are feigning heart attacks as they run (okay, jog) on for 1990 celebration. 3 hours ago
- NASTY BOYS! Now that was a bullpen. Sigh. 3 hours ago
- I think Chris Sabo still has the same haircut he had during the 1990 season. 3 hours ago
- Eight men left on base. RT @FSOGoGo 0-for-14 RISP. To the 11th. #Reds 3 hours ago
- Worth noting, my note to the commissioner asking that the 8th inning be renamed "The Bermuda Triangle" went unanswered. 4 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com