The Buckeyes may be overhauling the defense, but they are making some small changes to their offense, as well. In this video, assistant Tom Herman addresses that, the backup quarterback battle, and what Braxton Miller is doing to stay engaged while he’s nursing a shoulder injury.
- Seems like we've been saying this a lot lately, but good news for a former Buckeye. twitter.com/ProFootballTal… 4 minutes ago
- If I've read the game notes correctly, the last time a ranked Buckeye squad lost to Northwestern was February 18, 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @JeffSvoboda: I don’t have the whole list in front of me but I’m guessing he’s the most successful former Ohio State baseball SID out th… 15 hours ago
- Ohio State's Stephanie Mavunga scored 21, Kelsey Mitchell had 20 points, but Michigan had three players (Thome, Fla… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- His real name is Leon Durham, and he replaces Jody Davis, who--if he didn't go by Crash before--really should now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com
Cotton BowlOhio State vs. USCDecember 29th, 2017The big day is here.