The Buckeyes may be overhauling the defense, but they are making some small changes to their offense, as well. In this video, assistant Tom Herman addresses that, the backup quarterback battle, and what Braxton Miller is doing to stay engaged while he’s nursing a shoulder injury.
- RT @joevardon: Cavs owner Dan Gilbert giving NBA championship rings to janitors, food vendors, police at The Q @clevelanddotcom https://t.c… 3 hours ago
- RT @AP_Sports: Jantel Lavender of LA Sparks wins @WNBA sixth woman award apne.ws/2dub0G2 3 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Ohio State's defense has changed how they signal in plays before facing Chris Ash and Rutgers. No big deal, says Chris Worle… 23 hours ago
- RT @10TV: Ohio officer gives speeding motorist a 100-mile ride after hearing sad story bit.ly/2ddNCJG https://t.co/AmRLxaQT2f 1 day ago
- RT @cavs: Cavaliers announce coaching staff for #Cavs and @CantonCharge. [DETAILS]: on.nba.com/2d1wlnA #AllForOne https://t.co/ZolRdM1… 1 day ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com