Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @JonSolomonCBS: That's an actual quote in a domestic violence case? twitter.com/EricPrisbell/s… 20 hours ago
- RT @GoodmanESPN: Ohio state transfer Daniel Giddens said his finalists are Alabama, Georgia, TCU, and Pittsburgh. 1 day ago
- Experts use math to prove Ohio State's draft class is by far the most impressive in modern history. fivethirtyeight.com/features/ohio-… 2 days ago
- RT @AudreyNBC4: I think Cardale's excited:) twitter.com/SNFonNBC/statu… 4 days ago
- Wait. Did Carrie Fisher bring her dog to the White House Correspondents' Dinner? #LikeABoss 5 days ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com