Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @Ben_Jones88: Just dropped a war's worth of napalm all at once twitter.com/cjzero/status/… 1 hour ago
- RT @CBSSportsCFB: Tom Herman 'agrees in principle' to contract to remain with Houston cbssports.com/collegefootbal… https://t.co/lsUwhpGayU 2 hours ago
- Ohio State's Ezekiel Elliott is the Big Ten's Co-Offensive Player of the Week. 4 hours ago
- The #CBJ have placed left wing Markus Hannikainen on IR with a shoulder injury, which is expected to sideline him for 2 months. 4 hours ago
- RT @_Pat_Murphy_: Sounds about right. twitter.com/francopanizo/s… 15 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com