Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Final: Blue Jackets 4-Senators 2 9 hours ago
- Boone Jenner sends it into the empty net for a 4-2 lead. 9 hours ago
- By the way, this is huge, especially for soccer goalies who are diving into this sans a lot of padding. nbcnews.com/storyline/arti… 9 hours ago
- The Blue Jackets get a breakaway. Brandon Saad gets his 21st goal of the year. Series all starts with an Alex Wennberg block. 3-1 #CBJ. 9 hours ago
- My goodness. All the fighting and dirty tricks and harsh words. Just to be clear, I'm talking about the #CBJ game, not the GOP debate. 10 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com