Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- The Russian ballet may be contacting Sergei Bobrovsky after that save. 27 minutes ago
- Cam Atkinson loves: 1) Short-handed goals 2) Scoring on the Rangers. Which means he *almost* had to marry that shot… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 39 minutes ago
- RT @pauldehnerjr: Details on Vontaze Burfict not being fined by the NFL for his ejection this past Sunday in Tennessee. https://t.co/1IfMwW… 2 hours ago
- RT @AmandaDeCastro: @LoriSchmidt 😔 https://t.co/9mPU3LkmBz 6 hours ago
- The Blue Jackets have activated Zac Dalpe off Injured Reserve and assigned to the Cleveland Monsters. 6 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com