Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @AlbertBreer: Now former teammate of Ray McDonald ... twitter.com/Ky1eLong/statu… 18 hours ago
- Great point by @JonathanFlora: When a service member sacrifices everything, their family sacrifices too. #ThankYouFamilies 20 hours ago
- While this day is to salute those who gave all, thanks to the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen/women, Marines & Coasties who "merely" risked all. 20 hours ago
- One mission of The Old Guard is to ensure our heroes are not forgotten. The Old Guard is awesome. twitter.com/The_Old_Guard/… 20 hours ago
- I'm kind of hoping that Ray McDonald was overstating Urban Meyer's willingness to be his character witness: chicagotribune.com/sports/footbal… 21 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com