Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Four primetime games and a QB who proves the saying that nothing good happens after 8 pm...That's not the saying? Will someone tell Dalton? 1 hour ago
- RT @11W: Video: Nick Saban pleads ignorance to Braxton-to-Bama rumors, but says he's open to adding someone who can help. http://t.co/nlxId… 1 hour ago
- The Bengals ( bit.ly/1w5PJFn) and Browns ( bit.ly/1iOrFOh) 2015 schedules. 1 hour ago
- Maybe I'll write an article on what policies Waka Flocka Flame will implement as president. twitter.com/LoriSchmidt/st… 3 hours ago
- I don't get this. Why would write an article and do a video on something you yourself say is unlikely to happen??? bleacherreport.com/articles/24384… 3 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com