Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @AlbertBreer: Wow. That was fast. twitter.com/Panthers/statu… 9 hours ago
- Final: Patriots 27-Steelers 24 // New England scores the game-winning touchdown with :56 seconds remaining, and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- I think the name for this particular group of people is "Browns fans." twitter.com/ProFootballTal… 11 hours ago
- Final: Ohio State 87-Cincinnati 76 // Kelsey Mitchell scored 31 this afternoon. She also had 9 assists and 7 boards. 12 hours ago
- Halftime: Steelers 17-Patriots 10 12 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com