Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @Aportzline: #CBJ lost fourth-liners Blake Comeau and Derek MacKenzie via UFA last season, and missed them dearly. Now Letestu is gone. … 23 minutes ago
- RT @TSNAaronWard: Edmonton Oilers close to signing Mark Letestu to a 3 year deal. Edmonton also on verge of long term deal with Andrej Seke… 27 minutes ago
- RT @mnwild: #HomeSweetHome! Mike Reilly signs a 2-yr, entry-level contract with #mnwild: ow.ly/P2T8p #StateOfHockey http://t.co/… 49 minutes ago
- RT @Nationals: Ladies & gents, please meet the newest #Nats Racing President: Calvin Coolidge! Welcome to The Show, Calvin. http://t.co/ZW… 1 hour ago
- RT @coachingsearch: Colin Cowherd: "If you’re an 18-yr-old kid and just heard Jim Harbaugh on my show, I choose Urban Meyer and Ohio St.” h… 1 hour ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com