Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- I imagine, with the way the rivalry is shaping up, that Urban Meyer is now looking for a bus of orphans to rescue. twitter.com/ClickOnHalston… 1 hour ago
- RT @ClickOnHalston: Police: Jim Harbaugh helped a woman who crashed on I-94 today in Ann Arbor. He helped her out of her wrecked Jeep and g… 2 hours ago
- RT @NavyAthletics: . @NAVYCoachKen: I don't think we will ever have another spring game. Not necessary. We aren't Ohio State that draws 80K… 2 hours ago
- Hint: He'll wear crop-top jersey, waddle over other penguins. MT @Buckeyes10TV Baby Penguin Named After Buckeye. bit.ly/1Kez7lA 3 hours ago
- MT @PAOnTheMic Wild D Jordan Leopold holding letter from 11-yo daughter Jordyn we read on #KFAN1003 yesterday. #Leo http://t.co/hNlYwWIQgP 4 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com