Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- James Franklin on his QB's 2 rushing TDs: "Hack is competing with [JT] Barrett to be the number one dual-threat quarterback in the Big Ten." 28 minutes ago
- "I'm hoping by showing this statistic that maybe they'll decide to rotate him and keep him off the field a few plays come Saturday." 2/2 1 hour ago
- Penn State's James Franklin notes that his defensive lineman Carl Nassib has 280 plays in six games. OSU's Joey Bosa has 329 in 5 games. 1/2 1 hour ago
- RT @mzenitz: Greg Sankey said he talked to Bret Bielema on Monday regarding what was shown on the video al.com/alabamafootbal… 1 hour ago
- RT @AlbertBreer: Just a little bit of stretching with the headline ... twitter.com/BarrettSallee/… 1 hour ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com