Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- The Memorial Tournament announces Rory McIlroy has withdrawn due to his rib injury. https://t.co/LpNUnSpyw0 6 hours ago
- Trillium Yuck. https://t.co/gRP4hWDGCr 7 hours ago
- This is Amelia's before photo: facebook.com/kristina.garlo… She absolutely deserves a great home! twitter.com/ColumbusCrewSC… 11 hours ago
- RT @SBNationCFB: Words are just words. But this point by new Baylor coach Matt Rhule is an important one (via @ESPNCFB): https://t.co/v4oNd… 15 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: It's Columbus Crew SC vs. Toronto FC tonight! Hear Wil Trapp on how that rivalry went from manufactured to genuine: https://… 18 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com