Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @unlikelyfanatic: Stars Jumbotron with a topical joke. https://t.co/9vsmTG1Agj 5 hours ago
- Beck Bennett is going to spend the next 4 years with his shirt off, isn't he? #SNL 5 hours ago
- Hannakainen on his goal: "If you dream something your whole life & it comes true in that single moment, that's the only way to describe it." 6 hours ago
- By the way, I kinda love the sweaters of both Columbus police and Columbus fire. https://t.co/0QhTPQwBui 7 hours ago
- RT @Ben_Jones88: Ohio State leaves the ice, tosses a broom on the ice. Imagine that won't be forgotten. https://t.co/OUwEZlo4rY 7 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com