Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- I have video evidence. twitter.com/1Tyvis/status/… 22 minutes ago
- Taylor Decker on if the team knows who the first quarterback out will be Monday: "No, they're still splitting reps...I hate that question." 57 minutes ago
- You know, robbing an MMA fighter probably isn't the world's greatest idea. ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/female… 1 hour ago
- RT @DanWolken: Unreal twitter.com/BartHubbuch/st… 1 hour ago
- Ezekiel Elliott entered camp 8 lbs heavy. "Just from being able to get back lifting the way I was." Since dropped to 225. "Tip-top shape." 1 hour ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com