Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- I'll vouch for this. This was predicted by @BobbyMacSports. twitter.com/971thefan/stat… 1 hour ago
- It was ruled a good goal. twitter.com/971thefan/stat… 1 hour ago
- RT @971thefan: Already on the board! The Blue Jackets take a 1-0 lead against the Rangers. Alexander Wennberg scores in the opening minutes. 1 hour ago
- RT @Aportzline: #CBJ getting roundly booed in Madison Square Garden just at the mention of their name. Progress is often revealed in strang… 1 hour ago
- RT @971thefan: Way to go @OhioState_WBB and @CoachMcGuff! (Photo courtesy Ohio State Athletics) https://t.co/qnNecl9qnK 1 hour ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com