Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @ProFootballTalk: Report: Browns, Pryor discussing contract extension wp.me/p14QSB-a9lX 7 hours ago
- RT @OSUCoachMeyer: Proud to have every member of our football program donate to help Coach to Cure MD with @ParentProjectMD in honor of my… 16 hours ago
- This. Is. Happening. 🔥🔥🔥 twitter.com/PizzaEnjoyer/s… 16 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Here's the only recap of today's Urban Meyer show that also allows you to listen back to the broadcast. Enjoy! https://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- RT @NFLprguy: NFL statement on Josh Brown https://t.co/QYJuLyN9Hs 18 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com