Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Ohio State baseball wins the 2016 Big Ten Championship with an 8-7 win over Iowa. 8 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Tied headed to the ninth! Tune into the Big Ten Championship with Ohio State baseball playing Iowa on 1460 ESPN. 9 hours ago
- Rapists ruined Art Briles' life, and victims should take responsibility for their assault. SMH. twitter.com/slmandel/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: @ksimz52 @OhioState_BASE @bigten We're airing the game on 1460 ESPN, Kyle. It's on now. Paul Keels is calling the game. Tune… 9 hours ago
- RT @IndyCar: .@AlexanderRossi wins the 100th running of the #Indy500! #INDYCAR 11 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com