Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Wow. For a second, it sounded like Brock Turner and this guy were going to be in Greene County at the same time. masslive.com/news/index.ssf… 14 hours ago
- RT @ECHLWeek: Right now, @FWKomets are only ECHL club w/o an NHL affiliation. NHL teams w/o ECHL affiliate are @BlueJacketsNHL, @FlaPanther… 16 hours ago
- RT @JoeYerdon: OK so this is awesome. twitter.com/mnwild/status/… 19 hours ago
- My guy, @JoeYerdon, is right. One otter photo I ought to include. #PunIntended #NoIAmNotSorry https://t.co/XYeebf5aeU 1 day ago
- What. A. Day. Thanks, @ColumbusZoo! https://t.co/ImlMAvGfDs 1 day ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com