Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @11W: The new dog-walking area at OSU's College of Veterinary Medicine has the perfect fire hydrant. 11w.rs/1G9h2AZ http://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- ICYMI: The NFL's statement on the Browns "textgate." (Click to enlarge.) http://t.co/Hg8N3jCTBk 7 hours ago
- RT @GaryParrishCBS: Cincinnati's Mick Cronin has been cleared by doctors to continue his coaching career. 7 hours ago
- RT @CFTalk: Buckeyes tops in combined Final Fours/major bowls in BCS/CFP era #collegefootball wp.me/p14QTT-1sYP 7 hours ago
- RT @AdamSchefter: There also could be hefty fines handed down against ATL and CLEV for its roles in unapproved NFL activities. Announcement… 11 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com