Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @971thefan: Ohio State's defense has changed how they signal in plays before facing Chris Ash and Rutgers. No big deal, says Chris Worle… 6 hours ago
- RT @10TV: Ohio officer gives speeding motorist a 100-mile ride after hearing sad story bit.ly/2ddNCJG https://t.co/AmRLxaQT2f 8 hours ago
- RT @cavs: Cavaliers announce coaching staff for #Cavs and @CantonCharge. [DETAILS]: on.nba.com/2d1wlnA #AllForOne https://t.co/ZolRdM1… 10 hours ago
- Ohio State's depth chart for the game against Rutgers is now out. https://t.co/rHhR6ErjYy 12 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Urban Meyer on the LSU coaching job, Rutgers offensive coordinator, defensive touchdowns, and more... 971thefan.com/2016/09/27/tel… 12 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com