Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- https://t.co/mN75cJF5Mv 2 hours ago
- #CBJ confirm that Nick Foligno (lower body) will not return this evening. 2 hours ago
- Alexander Wennberg cuts the Penguins edge to 4-2, but--after a brief return--Nick Foligno has left the game and hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Already having lost defenseman Dean Kukan (upper body) for the rest of the evening, now Blue Jackets forward Nick F… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @invisibleman_17: #NationalDrinkWineDay Jesus was here. https://t.co/ufTzv8v2Dv 3 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com
Cotton BowlOhio State vs. USCDecember 29th, 2017The big day is here.