Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- This is not a drill: The Athletic has given @FauxPelini a weekly column, and this week he addresses Shawn Eichorst...and licorice. 2 hours ago
- Rutgers football avoids major penalties, as NCAA issues ruling on violations on.app.com/2yhODcg via @usatoday 2 hours ago
- RT @Reds: O-H! @ChrisHoltmann right down the middle! 🔥🔥 https://t.co/rSNkSieC5J 20 hours ago
- RT @ChrisHoltmann: Thanks to @Reds for the invite to throw out the first pitch tonight. Shoulder surgery scheduled for tomorrow! #GoReds 22 hours ago
- The Cincinnati Reds have announced they plan to install additional netting at Great American Ball Park for the 2018 season. 1 day ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com