Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @highkin: Pau Gasol just walked in and headed to the Bulls' locker room before realizing he was supposed to go in the other one. 12 hours ago
- Ohio State's Pat Elflein and Malik Hooker are Walter Camp All-Americans. 15 hours ago
- RT @rimingtontrophy: Congratulations to the winner of the 2016 Rimington Trophy, @OhioStateFB’s, @elflein65! Good luck in this year’s Colle… 15 hours ago
- RT @Browns: QB Robert Griffin III will start this Sunday. Details » brow.nz/2gosHWW #CINvsCLE https://t.co/495W3jXv8x 21 hours ago
- RT @RickRouan: Breaking: Browns training camp likely coming to Columbus in 2018 at new rec center and practice fields https://t.co/EaL2zr3… 23 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com