Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Never mind. All is right with the world. facebook.com/SportChekOffic… 1 hour ago
- I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I've looked for the video of Nick Foligno undercover at a sporting goods store as… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Someone's subtweet game is on point. twitter.com/SInow/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Note: I deleted a tweet incorrectly saying Schroeder deal was two-way contract. Thanks, @Aportzline! You're a gentleman through and through. 2 hours ago
- Blue Jackets have announced signing newly acquired center Jordan Schroeder to a two-year contract that is an NHL deal in the second season. 2 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com