Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- From @MnNiceFC, who covers soccer in Minnesota: fiftyfive.one/2017/10/anthon… https://t.co/YNaF6B0xnj 3 hours ago
- RT @HoagiesKC: Hey @MLS we stand with The Crew in Columbus https://t.co/dc0oWCwqX5 3 hours ago
- RT @smitchcd: The Dispatch has written/produced 12 #CrewSC stories and one podcast since 11:58 p.m. Monday. The Austin American-Statesman h… 3 hours ago
- #CBJ are 5-1 on the season. twitter.com/971thefan/stat… 19 hours ago
- Final: Cavaliers 102-Celtics 99 // Kyrie Irving misses a potential game-tying shot at the end. Cavs close on a 7-1 run. 19 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com