Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- At OSU: Hue Jackson, Mike Tomlin, Marvin Lewis, Bill Belichick, Todd Bowles, Mike Mularkey, John Harbaugh, Jim Caldwell, Sean Peyton 3 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Was told Pats coach Bill Belichick was here for Ohio State's practice today. Believe he is now speaking to Urban Meyer at Pr… 3 hours ago
- Only Buckeyes running 40-yard dash: Corey Smith, Noah Brown, Dontre Wilson, Craig Fada, Jarrod Barnes 3 hours ago
- Happy #NationalPuppyDay from me and Kodak! https://t.co/UikvHvNc0j 5 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Boopable noses, flopping ears, waggy tails! We enjoyed the most playful, yet obedient radio visitors. Would invite back. #Na… 5 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com