If you weren’t one of the thousand or so fans at Nationwide Arena Friday afternoon, you can still experience what it was like when the Blue Jackets unveiled the logo for the 2013 NHL All-Star Game. Just click on any of the photos in this gallery that you’d like to get a closer look at!
- It's time for this week's Hat Tip! The NFL and NFL critics both look foolish today. Who else can we add to the list? 971thefan.com/content/blogs/… 1 hour ago
- Cleveland fans, who you gonna call? #CurseBusters? chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2015/07/31/fan… 2 hours ago
- T-minus ten minutes... #MLBTradeDeadline 3 hours ago
- RT @Ken_Rosenthal: More on #Dodgers/Wood: Was NOT discussed with #Cubs. #Indians inquired on him in bigger deal. 3 hours ago
- RT @Ken_Rosenthal: Exec when asked if #Indians will move Carrasco: “Don’t believe so.” 3 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com