If you weren’t one of the thousand or so fans at Nationwide Arena Friday afternoon, you can still experience what it was like when the Blue Jackets unveiled the logo for the 2013 NHL All-Star Game. Just click on any of the photos in this gallery that you’d like to get a closer look at!
- RT @david_j_roth: America's finest commercial spokesperson, Timofey Mozgov, has a new ad out. He jumps into a ball pit and it is good: http… 1 hour ago
- Reminds me of when Ryan Johansen was asked after the preseason finale about being healthy, and he said, "So far." twitter.com/Aportzline/sta… 1 hour ago
- The staff was debating which team I should root for in the MLB playoffs, since my Reds are out. So who should I adopt? 4 hours ago
- RT @Greg_Paulus: Coach Matta and @ohiostatehoops can't wait to see you tonight! http://t.co/9dCX4jiac9 4 hours ago
- RT @McMurphyESPN: Maryland statement: “Randy Edsall is our head football coach & he'll be on the sidelines Saturday against Ohio State” 5 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com