If you weren’t one of the thousand or so fans at Nationwide Arena Friday afternoon, you can still experience what it was like when the Blue Jackets unveiled the logo for the 2013 NHL All-Star Game. Just click on any of the photos in this gallery that you’d like to get a closer look at!
- Jiminy Crickets. You men and your jewelry and makeup. http://t.co/JhYdzhzE5E 6 hours ago
- Thank God. MT @wkyc BREAKING | Baby in statewide Amber Alert is back home safe, suspect in custody. 7 hours ago
- RT @SportsCenter: Indians prank SS Jose Ramirez by parking his car at the shortstop position on their practice field. (via @Indians) http:/… 7 hours ago
- I know. I know. It's actually been two years since the Oilers picked first. My jokes are nothing if not old school. 8 hours ago
- By my math, this means Edmonton currently has the best chance to win the NHL Draft Lottery. http://t.co/U6USWYapl4 8 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com