If you weren’t one of the thousand or so fans at Nationwide Arena Friday afternoon, you can still experience what it was like when the Blue Jackets unveiled the logo for the 2013 NHL All-Star Game. Just click on any of the photos in this gallery that you’d like to get a closer look at!
- I'm told @MattyIce971 and @MYoung971 just recorded a *two-hour* podcast previewing the Cavs season. 29 minutes ago
- I want to know what Tom Crean did to the old lady gypsy photographer who cursed him so that he would never take a normal looking picture. 1 hour ago
- So let's check in with ESPN to see if they managed to find a photo of Tom Crean not looking awkward to announce his… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- ESPN has hired former Indiana coach Tom Crean and former Purdue player Robbie Hummel (among others) to work as analysts this year. 1 hour ago
- Seriously, how is it that there are people who don't know John Henry? He was the man. It even said so in the song.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com