If you weren’t one of the thousand or so fans at Nationwide Arena Friday afternoon, you can still experience what it was like when the Blue Jackets unveiled the logo for the 2013 NHL All-Star Game. Just click on any of the photos in this gallery that you’d like to get a closer look at!
- It's like Twitter doesn't understand how people use Twitter. twitter.com/LoriSchmidt/st… 8 hours ago
- A reminder, @Twitter? If someone wants me to see something, they'll RT it. Stop showing me their likes, too. 8 hours ago
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh... twitter.com/JordanStrack/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: Meanwhile in Kansas City, Ryan Shazier is warming up again without a shirt. https://t.co/pd7GJl3zY2 9 hours ago
- RT @11W: This was ridiculous. #ZEKE https://t.co/qj0bS15bnF 10 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com