If you weren’t one of the thousand or so fans at Nationwide Arena Friday afternoon, you can still experience what it was like when the Blue Jackets unveiled the logo for the 2013 NHL All-Star Game. Just click on any of the photos in this gallery that you’d like to get a closer look at!
- RT @keikamara: Supporting our brothers on ice @BlueJacketsNHL 🏒 #ForColumbus https://t.co/za6SJisGU5 2 hours ago
- RT @twithersAP: @KingJames has surprised Toronto-area school kids and given 23 teams new uniforms as a way of thanking the NBA All-Star gam… 4 hours ago
- RT @ToddSharrock: Congrats to #CBJ defenseman Ryan Murray, who signed a two-year contract extension today. https://t.co/pZRrQBfZFG 4 hours ago
- The Blue Jackets announce a two-year contract extension for defenseman Ryan Murray. He's inked through the 2017-18 season. 4 hours ago
- RT @971thefan: Love for Kobe. No Love for the Cavs in the second half. Harbaugh wars with the south. Your Fan morning update! https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com