If you weren’t one of the thousand or so fans at Nationwide Arena Friday afternoon, you can still experience what it was like when the Blue Jackets unveiled the logo for the 2013 NHL All-Star Game. Just click on any of the photos in this gallery that you’d like to get a closer look at!
- Calories for a cause aren't like real calories, right, @JerodNBC4? #EveryCookieCounts #AutismSpeaks http://t.co/21NjIJvsQy 12 hours ago
- RT @CraigCustance: Craig MacTavish says there is zero chance he entertains trade offer for No. 1 pick. 13 hours ago
- Again. RT @EdmontonOilers "Getting the number one pick is going to fill an important hole on our lineup." #Oilers Assistant GM Bill Scott 13 hours ago
- RT @EdmontonOilers: Well, that escalated quickly. #NHLDraftLottery twitter.com/NHL/status/589… 13 hours ago
- I don't want to say I told you so, but... (Part II) twitter.com/LoriSchmidt/st… 13 hours ago
- Follow Fear The Hat on WordPress.com