Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- I missed when "doing the Gopher" became a thing at Minnesota, but "doing the Gopher" is a thing at Minnesota. bit.ly/1A12E7W 5 hours ago
- Brady Hoke on if Kyle Kalis (back) will start against Notre Dame. "We've got a plan. It'll be a good one...He'll be there at the game, yes." 7 hours ago
- And @6a_ reminds me of another moving tribute OSU held in the wake of the Virginia Tech massacre in April 2007. youtu.be/veVyEbIP6Pg 9 hours ago
- RT @VTVOICE: Remember: Ohio State Buckeyes wore VT logos on their helmets at 2007 OSU spring game following VT tragedy. Classy! http://t.c… 10 hours ago
- Meyer says they didn't get to play all the players they wanted to vs. Navy. He especially emphasized they have to get Raekwon McMillan in. 16 hours ago