Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Tuukka Rask: "A two-goal lead helps a lot." The Penguins and Blue Jackets: "Wut?" 17 hours ago
- Did Doc Emrick just talk about Ohio State, and the "Scarlet and Silver?" 18 hours ago
- Members of the #CBJ had some interesting thoughts on how Game 3 was like starting over again, and on lessons learned: bit.ly/1idoxga 19 hours ago
- Other players accepting invites to draft: Jimmy Garoppolo (Eastern Illinois), Taylor Lewan (UM), Cody Latimer (IU), Ra'Shede Hageman (Minn) 20 hours ago
- RT @TIM_MAYsports Ohio State's Ryan Shazier, Bradley Roby among the record 30 prospects expected to be in NYC for NFL draft. 20 hours ago