Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Final: Penguins 2-Blue Jackets 1 18 hours ago
- With :56.5 left in regulation, Matt Calvert cuts the Penguins lead to one. Columbus hoping to continue their rally down 2-1. 18 hours ago
- RT @SIPeteThamel: SOURCE: Wake Forest has agreed in principle to make Bowling Green's Dave Clawson their next coach. sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-footba… 18 hours ago
- RT @BFeldmanCBS: #WakeForest has offered Dave Clawson its head coaching job, source just told CBS. 18 hours ago
- In case you missed it, a little history was made in the 162:01 it took for opponents to finally score on the #CBJ: bit.ly/1f2Ruqn 19 hours ago