Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- On a totally unrelated note, I am actually a former swimsuit model and Nobel Prize winner: yhoo.it/12Qfd6s 38 minutes ago
- RT @AdamSchefter Looks like 2014 NFL draft will be held May 15-17. In 2015 and 2016, league year would start early March, combine mid-March. 1 hour ago
- How about that, Indians fans? Gomes wins it in the tenth with a 3-run homer. Tribe beats Mariners 10-8. 2 hours ago
- Cincinnati's Joey Votto is MLB's National League Player of the Week. Cleveland's Justin Masterson won honors in the American League. 2 hours ago
- On the one hand, I admire the dedication. On the other hand? If you have that kind of disposable income, feel free to send it this way. 3 hours ago