Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Saturday RT: Here you can see what I meant when I said it looked like the Buckeyes did mixed martial arts this summer- bit.ly/1k0fl0F 1 hour ago
- Here you can see what I meant when I said it looked like the Buckeyes did mixed martial arts this summer: bit.ly/1k0fl0F 15 hours ago
- And this is my favorite scene from one of the videos OSU showed recruits at Friday Night Lights. #Luke http://t.co/QPhjCVwjaX 15 hours ago
- More than a few current Buckeyes were on hand to help out tonight with Friday Night Lights. Here's Braxton Miller. http://t.co/u2fs80Q7lV 15 hours ago
- Torrance Gibson was at Ohio State's Friday Night Lights camp tonight. Here he's shown working with OSU's Tom Herman. http://t.co/gHuIBG6PeJ 15 hours ago