Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Morning RT: Todd Richards discusses Game Two against the Penguins and the return of RJ Umberger. bit.ly/1liIU9B 1 hour ago
- #CBJ Coach Todd Richards talks about Game Two against the Penguins, and how he knows you're excited about it. bit.ly/1liIU9B 11 hours ago
- Ohio State men's basketball has just sent out the e-mail confirming the addition of 6'11" center Trevor Thompson to the Buckeye roster. 17 hours ago
- #CBJ forward RJ Umberger on playing Pittsburgh: "I think this is the start of a rivalry here. This is the start of something special." 20 hours ago
- PHOTO: #CBJ coach Todd Richards previews Game Two of their playoff series with the Penguins. http://t.co/te1yCq2TEQ 20 hours ago