Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Curious what you think of the Browns fan who urinated on Art Modell's grave facing criminal charges: bit.ly/1qiyedg 3 hours ago
- RT @RavensInsider: Stephen A. Smith won't appear on First Take or ESPN Radio for next week, ESPN announced. Smith apologized Mon. for Ray R… 4 hours ago
- The Reds have placed Jay Bruce on the team's bereavement list. 5 hours ago
- RT @GreggDoyelCBS: Dummy put video on YouTube. RT @EyeOnNFL: Charges to be filed against Browns fan who urinated on Art Modell's grave http… 6 hours ago
- Scott is taking over @BlueJacketsNHL? Eat your Hartnell out @LAKings. For one day, 'Lumbus has got you. 7 hours ago