Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- Rich Peverley's wife was in attendance at tonight's Dallas Stars game. I cannot even imagine...Geez. 12 hours ago
- RT @DallasStars Per Dr. Salazar, Peverley was aware of where he was when became conscious and wanted to get back in to the game. 15 hours ago
- RT @DallasStars "We treated [Peverley] for a cardiac event successfully." -Dr. Gil Salazar 15 hours ago
- #CBJ President John Davidson appears very emotional as he says the Blue Jackets agree with the NHL decision to postpone tonight's game. 16 hours ago
- On the Fox Sports TV broadcast, #CBJ President of Hockey Operations John Davidson says game against the Stars will NOT be resumed tonight. 16 hours ago