Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- See, this is why I hate being 5'3", you can't keep those darn recorders out of your (naturally) low angle shots! http://t.co/moj9HlQSGd 46 minutes ago
- ...Cam Burrows (shoulder stinger), questionable 2/2 1 hour ago
- OSU injury update: Jacoby Boren (ankle), cleared to play; Devan Bogard (knee), possible surgery; Rashad Frazier (ankle), questionable... 1/2 1 hour ago
- Illinois football has announced that they are going to start having a medical staffer sit in the press box to spot potential injuries. 2 hours ago
- I feel so sorry for @AllieDosmann. She asked if I had any good stories from my time at The Fan. I think I've e-mailed her 2 more every day. 2 hours ago