Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller left the game against Purdue late in the third quarter. He was taken to the Wexner Medical Center, on the campus of The Ohio State University, because of concerns of a possible concussion. He was examined – head, shoulders and neck – and he has been cleared. He is symptom free of all ailments and he is doing fine. He is in the process of being released from the hospital.
- RT @helenenothelen: Goodell asked if a woman advised him when he initially suspended Rice only 2 games. Uh, and a man didn't/shouldn't know… 1 hour ago
- Goodell admits he didn't have any women advising him regarding the Ray Rice investigation: "We didn't have the right voices at the table." 1 hour ago
- RT @WillBrinson: And amazing on-screen tweet No. 2: http://t.co/eHczozcU1Z 2 hours ago
- Roger Goodell: "We're going to make a difference." 2 hours ago
- RT @BeanieWells26: A lot of " We got it wrong, We didn't do this or that " if your the judge and the juror it's " I" the best ability is Ac… 2 hours ago