If you weren’t one of the thousand or so fans at Nationwide Arena Friday afternoon, you can still experience what it was like when the Blue Jackets unveiled the logo for the 2013 NHL All-Star Game. Just click on any of the photos in this gallery that you’d like to get a closer look at!
- RT @CoalBanger: @LoriSchmidt Frontline Seats at NWA up for raffle. showclix.com/event/CCYHA00A 1 hour ago
- A year ago tomorrow: bit.ly/IUmiOM #NeverForget 1 hour ago
- RT @KyleRowland Shazier Mulling NFL Decision, Slight Lean to Stay elevenwarriors.com/2013/12/30841/… … 2 hours ago
- ...While he says he has now fully embraced the next chapter of his life, Maurice Clarett tells @971thefan he still feels like he can play. 3 hours ago
- Clarett tells Bishop and Rothman he was NOT joking when he tweeted he wanted a tryout with the Browns. But now? "Football is over for me..." 3 hours ago