- Just a reminder that while @CoachMcGuff runs "a player's program," he's making it a fan's program, too. Here's how: bit.ly/17YcjTe 1 hour ago
- Cleveland's Michael Bourn gave a lot of credit to KC pitchers last night, "Even their bullpen dudes." Tribe won 4-3. 8 hours ago
- To be fair, Nike wouldn't be the first to accuse LeBron of being a two-timer. nydn.us/18XCdrr 17 hours ago
- #CBJ D Jack Johnson has found the perfect response to those who confuse him with the singer: Roll with it: bit.ly/17WmvvG 20 hours ago
- RT @CJWilsonRacing: @PatGallagher00's @OhioState themed helmet has raised a phenomenal $1725 for the @nationwidechild Hospital, Columbus. h… 20 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
How the Blue Jackets are like the Cavs: The state of Ohio has two MLB teams and two representatives of the NFL, but the Cavs are the lone member of NBA and the Blue Jackets the sole team from the … Continue reading
And some of the tweets that followed might have you falling down laughing.
Luke Fickell held court for his last Coach’s Show of the season last night, and there was one subject he kept returning to: The emotional toll this year took on Ohio State’s football players. As you can imagine, a lot … Continue reading
It’s Luke Fickell! It’s Luke Fickell in a go cart! The Buckeyes took a break from preparing for the Gator Bowl and the Gator Bowl association was there to film it, much to the delight of anyone who rejoices in … Continue reading
Aaron Portzline’s weekly Blue Jackets chat is always compelling. But this week, Portzline provided a narration for the soul-searching of CBJ fans, and it’s an absolute must-read. Among the highlights: Three teams have fired their coaches who have winning records … Continue reading
When the Blue Jackets had their epic collapse against Nashville, allowing Martin Erat to score the game-winning goal with 8.4 seconds to go, my Twitter followers had an understandable collective meltdown. The 4-1 loss to Chicago was just as heartbreaking…for … Continue reading
Following his Christmas ride, Santa apparently shaved, grabbed a cold one…or two, and settled in to heckle LeBron James. Based on this video, that right jolly old elf apparently has James on the naughty list. I think it’s safe to … Continue reading
Allow me to join the Blue Jackets, the Columbus Crew, the Cleveland Cavaliers, Ohio State football player Evan Blankenship, and several members of the Buckeye men’s and women’s basketball teams in wishing you a Merry Christmas!
It may be an all-SEC affair when they play the BCS Championship this year, but the Big Ten leads all leagues in Christmas spirit, as proven by this video from Minnesota. The dancing starts just as it looks like security … Continue reading