- Morning RT: Try to resist Ohio's Marching 110? Man, you haven't got a prayer. Uh, so to speak. bit.ly/19NLs8H 9 hours ago
- Ohio University, "Gangnam Style," and...the Vatican??? bit.ly/19NLs8H 18 hours ago
- Ohio State men's tennis beat 4-time defending champ and 4th seeded USC to make the Final 4 tonight. #BuckeyesFourTheWin 19 hours ago
- The #AHL affiliate of #CBJ sees their season come to an end. Suffering 5-2 loss, Springfield is swept in second-round series with Syracuse. 1 day ago
- Ohio State baseball falls in ten innings, losing 7-2 to Indiana. Buckeyes need a win tomorrow to grab top seed in Big Ten. 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Changes in red. QB: Braxton Miller Joe Bauserman OR Kenny Guiton FB: Zach Boren Adam Homan TB: Boom Herron Jordan Hall OR Carlos Hyde TE: Jake Stoneburner Reid Fragel WR: Corey “Philly” Brown Evan Spencer WR: Chris Fields Devin Smith … Continue reading
The Columbus Dispatch reported that the Blue Jackets contacted Ken Hitchcock about taking over as head coach of the CBJ. Whether that ultimately happens, or not, may not matter. Hitchcock-style hockey is back in town. After last night’s 3-1 victory … Continue reading
Public Policy Polling did a survey recently to determine Luke Fickell’s approval rating. He’s sure to get a bump after Ohio State beat Wisconsin, but just how much of a bump?
There’s an opponent Buckeye fans are united against defeating. We don’t just want a victory, we need it. There can be no mercy, no let up, no retreat. On the day Wisconsin comes to town, you have a chance to … Continue reading
The great Puck Daddy introduced his readers today to a parrot who can play air hockey. However, I’m more of a dog person. And as it turns out, there are plenty of hockey dogs out there. Some of them are … Continue reading
I’ve always thought it was ironic that some sports fans are more loyal to their team than to their family. But at least blood is still thicker than conference affiliation. By Daniel Fenech, Daniel Fenech Productions
It’s a late start for the Columbus Crew tonight. Play begins at 10 o’clock. But they absolutely need a win to see their postseason run continue. So here to get you ready for the wild card game against Colorado (not … Continue reading
OSU’s football players did a great job avoiding any landmines when answering reporters’ questions this week. But even if there was no trash talk, the conversation was plenty entertaining. In fact, I was going to write a summary of what … Continue reading
I’m just going to do a YouTube search for Giants closer Brian Wilson every day. Such searches often yield comedy gold like this music video, backing San Francisco’s interim mayor, Ed Lee. Yes, this is what happens when “San Franciscans … Continue reading
Ohio State football will be wearing alternate uniforms for their upcoming game against Wisconsin. Today the Buckeyes brought out a model of that uniform. Like the look? You can let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section.